Thursday, August 5, 2010

South Park, South of Market in San Francisco

Gloomy day in The City, I decided to take a stroll to a park that I discovered nearby. The discovery was great, but shooting without a flash in gloomy weather underneath trees was not so great. Here are some shots with my Holga 135 BC. Got them developed at the local Walgreens. After 36 shots and one hour later, I only have these few pictures to show for it:

South Park

South Park Cafe (across the way from the park)
Having a Smart car in The City is a smart choice.

Eat/Rest Area

Jungle gym/slide/swing area
Some day, my son will be on these!

We all need reminders to pick up after our dogs.

Motorcycle repair shop on my way back to work.

Handicapped Smart Car

Sign at the Supper Club
Who knew they're just right behind my work building? I'm linking this to reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment