Friday, June 18, 2010

My New Holga 135 BC



I just could not resist, could not help myself. It was like Amazon made me do it. Amazon made me order my second Holga. It's Amazon's fault, after all. To make matters worse, because I just could not wait for the "Free Shipping" being offered by Amazon, I got suckered into signing up for Amazon Prime Shipping. While this shipment still falls into my 30-day trial period, I have come to accept it. I must have a start to an addiction to lomography!

I waited until all my chores were done before I opened up my Amazon box. You know--the one with the smiley mouth. That was me as soon as I came home and saw the box. I just knew it had my next toycam in it. I had a smiley mouth essentially all night tonight.

I absolutely love the box this camera came in. It seems all modern. I love the little Holga manual that came with it, too. The camera strap falls on the left side. Did a lefty make this version? Nevertheless, I'm excited to try it out as soon as I can. Time to load up my 35 mm film.

I'm most excited that processing can happen at my local Walgreens and that I'd be saving some money while still succumbing to my "addiction."

I have yet to decide if I will cancel my Amazon Prime shipping or not. What would an addict do?

No comments:

Post a Comment