Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Holga Flash


Because of my miserable attempts at taking photos in this continued gloomy Bay Area weather, I was prompted to buy a hotshoe flash for my Holga 135 BC. I have a fresh roll in the camera right now and it's in my purse for some shots tomorrow. I hope to have pictures that are more clear.

There were two flashes I was debating over--both which I found online. One was bigger and bulkier and the other was small and looked newer. I opted for the smaller, newer one. Both were around $15, then add shipping. Four Corners store was quick; my order from last Friday came today (Wednesday). Not bad at all!

I hope to post some pictures with flash here, soon. That is, if I get to take some tomorrow and manage to have them processed in an hour.... and if I don't get derailed and end up getting that Lomo Fisheye 2 that I have been salivating about the past few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment